Embedded Software Engineer
Be part of a fast moving and dynamic team.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Develop code to support EtherCAT and CANopen.
• Implement motion algorithms.
• Customer support.
• Create product manuals.
• Must be able to work independently and productively with minimum supervision; Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work well under pressure.
• Other tasks as assigned.
• Master’s Degree in Electronic Engineering.
• 5+ years of experience.
• Embedded system programming experience for DSPs and CPLDs.
• Expert knowledge of TI DSPs (Assembly and C) with an emphasis on high-speed communication protocols (such as CANopen, EtherCAT, and Ethernet) and motion control.
• Have excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience with Microsoft Suite.
• Ability to write test procedures, test specifications and test reports.
In exchange for your background and willingness to give your best at this position, Glentek offers the following perks:
• Competitive base salary
• Excellent healthcare programs with the company contributing towards the premium.
• Incredible vacation and sick programs, we take care of our team
• 401(k) program
• A culture of appreciation and recognition for good ideas and a job well done.
Please email your cover letter and resume to Jason Mark